Stop reading right now and say a prayer of health for the little guy and the rest of the family too.
He has turned out to be the best sleeper and best eater out of all of our kids. He rarely cries and his poop has not squeezed out of the sides of his diapers yet. At least that I know of. (only parents would understand that one)
Since Katie missed Connor's momma princess party, mothers day, at school (she was kinda busy having a baby) we decided to have a special princess party for her when she got home. We made a white cake with chocolate frosting, chocolate covered strawberries, bananas and extra pieces of cake covered in it too.
Katie is going to be thrilled that I included this picture. This should be real life, right?
Despite all of the yuck that has been going around the kids have battled through the adversity and been the ultimate troopers as you will be able to see for yourself in all of the pictures over the past couple of weeks.
Connor wants to tell you what he has been doing.i have really liked going on walks in the magical forest with my dad when he is home from working in portland. i kinda feel
like like a pirate or power ranger. there are some really cool bugs and I really like the wishing flowers that you blow on. dad left his computer in portland so he will have to show you the pictures later. uncle nik was in town too and we had lots of fun playing baseball and stuff. Oh yeah, yaya and papa rudy came to see me too. they got me some pokeman cards and a new pokeman movie.
Ruby is never one that shies away from a conversation, whether anyone is around and listening or not,but she is too sick and doesn't feel like contributing. We will let her sleep.
I think that we have given you enough for one day. I am sure that your face muscles need a break.
So, I will leave you with this one question.........
Which one do you think is the cutest? It's tough, isn't it?
We hope to hear from you all soon!
The Green Family

1 comment:
Beautiful family! Thanks for your blogging.
Post a Comment